F, #4616, b. 28 April 1871, d. 25 December 1934
- Birth*: Sarah Key was born on 28 April 1871 at Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of David McDonald and Sarah Key.
- Name Variation: As of after 7 February 1872, Sarah Key was also known as McDonald.
- (Deceased) Death*: She died on 25 December 1934 at 6 Lawson Place, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, at age 63 1934 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 996; Sarah Key McDonald formerly Key dressmaker single, 1934 Decemebr twenty fifth 10h 30m pm 6 Lawson Place Dundee, female aged 63 years, parents no father stated, mother Sarah Key domestic servant afterwards married to David McDonald gardener (de), carcinoma mammal secondary carcinoma of lung as cert by J Gordon Clark MBChB, informant Elizabeth Millar step sister 20 Dronley Terrace Muihead of Liff, registrar 1934 December 27th at Dundee W H Phillip registrar.2
- (Interred) Burial*: She was buried on 28 December 1934 at Lair no 123, section E, Barnhill Cemetery, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, Proprietor of Lair is George Key, harbour porter, 17 Park Avenue; Sarah McDonald buried on 28 Dec 1934 age 63 years, single, daughter of Sarah Key or McDonald (grandaughter of George Key.)3
Last Edited: 13 Apr 2017
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C113103 [Oct 2008].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death 1934 St Clement Dundee ref 282/02 0996 [Nov 2011].
- [S11] DCC Registry Office: from Irene Brady, Snr Admin Assistant, Burial Administration, Leisure & Communities Dept, Dundee City Council, Central Library, Wellgate Centre, Dundee, DD1 1DB; tel 01382 431536; [Feb 2010], Dundee City Council Registrar, Commercial Street, Dundee, Angus, Scotland. Hereinafter cited as DCC Registry Office.
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHS Film # 0203496 GRO ref vol 310 enum dist 6 page 19.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: St Andrew; ED: 60; Page: 38; Line: 11; Roll: CSSCT1901_103. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2013]