- Birth*: Florence Jessie McInroy was born on 25 August 1880 at Heyman Street, Letham, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1880 births in the parish of Dunnichen in the county of Forfar; ref 40; Florence Jessie McInroy, born 1880 August Twenty-fifth 11h 30m pm at Heyman Street, Letham; female, parents Henry Flight McInroy feuar and Mary Jane McInroy ms Ramsay married 1880 March 30th at Dunnichen; signed Henry F McInroy father present; registered 1880 September 14th at Letham signed Thomas Macbeth registrar.1,2
- She was the daughter of Henry Flight McInroy and Mary Jane Ramsay.
- (Witness) Marriage: Florence Jessie McInroy witnessed the marriage of Thomas Bell and Agnes Jane McInroy on Friday, 12 February 1904 at Feuars Hall, Letham, Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1904 marriages in the parish of Dunnichen in the county of Forfar; 1904 on the twelfth day of February at Feuars Hall Letham Dunnichen after banns according to the forms of the United Free Church of Scotland; Thomas Bell farmer bachelor, 31, Riggheads Kirkpatrick-Fleming, John Bell farmer (dec), Margret Bell ms Gass; Agnes Jane McInroy teacher spinster, 24, Letham Dunnichen, Robert McInroy tailor Margaret McInroy ms Adamson; James P Duncan U F Church Letham, James Bell, Florence McInroy witnesses; registered 1904 February 13th at Letham signed John Young registrar.3
- [S40] HM [Mar 2008].
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Births 1880 Dunnichen ref 40 [June 2006].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1904 Dunnichen ref 283/00 0002 image held [Jul 2008].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL Film 0203491 GRO ref vol 283 Enum Distr 2 page 3.
Florence Jessie McInroy
Mother*: Mary Jane Ramsay b. 28 May 1858