William Christie McInroy1
M, #4721, b. January 1881, d. 24 October 1936
- Birth*: William Christie McInroy was born in January 1881 at Dunnichen, Forfarshire, Scotland; from 1881 census.2
- He was the son of William McInroy and Sarah Christie.
- Marriage*: William Christie McInroy married Mary Ann Ogilvie Reid circa 1906.3
- Death*: William Christie McInroy died on 24 October 1936 at Royal Infirmary, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 55; 1936 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 875; William Christie McInroy clothier (master) married to Mary Ann Ogilvie Reid, 1936 October Twenty fourth 6h 30m pm Royal Infirmary Dundee, ur Church Place Letham Angus; male aged 55 years; parents William McInroy clothier (dec) & Sarah McInroy ms Christie; cerebral haemorrhage, hyperpiesia as cert by Douglas A K Black MBChB; signed D C McInroy brother 504a Brook Street Broughty Ferry; registered October 26th at Dundee H Lowden assistant registrar, intialled WHP.1
Last Edited: 15 Aug 2015
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Stautory death registration 1936 St Clement, Dundee ref 282/02 0875 no image [Mar 2014].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL Film 0203491 GRO ref vol 283 Enum Distr 2 page 3.
- [S50] International Genealogical Index (IGI), GROS Stautory death registration 1936 St Clement, Dundee ref 282/02 0875 [Mar 2014].