- Birth*: Mary Ann Taylor Ferrier was born in 1868.1
- She was the daughter of William Ferrier and Sally Wilkie.
- Married Name: As of 9 October 1912, her married name was Malcolm.2
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Ann Taylor Ferrier married William Rickard Malcolm on 9 October 1912 at Brechin, Forfarshire, Scotland; from Trcica Robertson [Nov 2009].2
- (Erector) Memorial Inscription*: A Headstone was erected by Mary Ann Taylor Ferrier in 1913 at Brechin Cemetery, Brechin, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads Erected by Mary Ferrier in loving memory of her husband William R Malcolm who died 13th November 1913 aged [68?] also of her father William Ferrier who died 21st Dec 1912 aged 84 and her mother Sarah Wilkie who died 16th October 1902 also the above Mary Ferrier died 22nd Feb 1953 aged 84 years.3
- [S40] EC [May 2009].
- [S40] TR [Nov 2009].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , attachment to email from PR Nov 2009.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), FHL film 0203477 GROref vol 275 enum 2 page 7 [Nov 2009].
Mary Ann Taylor Ferrier
Mother*: Sally Wilkie b. 24 Oct 1825, d. 16 Oct 1902