F, #543, b. 28 July 1868, d. 8 June 1870
- Birth*: Jane Conway was born on 28 July 1868 at Beith, Ayrshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Hugh Conway and Marion Ralstone.
- (Deceased) Death*: Jane Conway died on 8 June 1870 at age 1.2
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected by John Conway circa 1874 at Monkton Churchyard, Monkton, Ayrshire, Scotland. Inscription reads Erected by John Conway, late of Monkton in memory of his grand children Janet, who died 4th Nov 1863 aged 1 year & 8 months, Jane, died 8th June 1870 aged 1 year and 10 months, also his daughter-in-law Marion Ralston who died 24th Nov 1872 aged 32; and of Jane Waugh his wife who died 12th July 1873 aged 61 years; the above John Conway who died 29th August 1890, aged 90 years, and is interred in Dundee.2
Headstone Monkton Churchyard John Conway
Monkton St Cuthberts [c2002]
Last Edited: 6 Aug 2011
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C115811.
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , Kenny Monaghan [Jan 2007].