M, #5496, b. circa 1830
- (Witness) Note for Web: Alexander Guthrie and Helen Guthrie, Robert Taylor and Jean Miller was mentioned with William Guthrie. William was a workman at Mains of Errol.
At the time of the 1841 census, he was living in the parish of Kinfauns. Living with him were his daughter Helen, and her three children, Robert, Alexander, and Jean. At the time of the 1851 census, these same people were living together at Garry Cottage, Barnhill, Kinnoull Parish, Perthshire.
William was a terrific age when he died: 97. What he was doing on Whytock's land is anyone's guess; if he was still working, he must have been a very strong man.1
- Birth*: Alexander Guthrie was born circa 1830.2
- He was the son of Helen Guthrie.
Last Edited: 30 Jun 2012
- [S123] LGB, Tait Gear & related surnames in "GEDCOM from LGB via FB", listserve message to Facebook, 2015. Printout dated 11/11/2015, [Nov 2015]. Hereinafter cited as GEDCOM LGB.
- [S40] From CFmsM [Mar 2010].