F, #5831, b. circa 1843
- (Child) Birth*: Helen Jamieson was born circa 1843.
- (Witness) Marriage: She witnessed the marriage of Alexander Dickson and Margaret Chalmers on Monday, 7 March 1864 at St Mary Magdalene's Church, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1864 marriages in the 2nd district of burgh of Dundee in the county of Forfar, ref 89, 1864 on the seventh day of March at St Mary Magdalene's Church, Dundee After Banns According to the forms of the Scottish Episcopal Church; signed Alexander Dixon, shoemaker, bachelor, aged 20, residing Ritchies Land, Cowden Knowes, parents James Dickson, sheeting weaver & Sarah Dickson ms Connolly; signed by mark Margaret Chalmers, her X mark (Witness : David Greig, Helen Jamieson), millworker, spinster, aged 19, Ritchies Land, Cowden Knowes, parents Robert Chalmers, linen weaver (deceased), Margaret Chalmers ms Young (deceased), signed David Greig, offg Priest, signed Robert Wright, Helen Jamieson witnesses, registered 1864 March 19th, Dundee, Alex Leask, registrar.2,3,4
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), 17 Mar 2002.
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M112821 [16 Feb 2002].
- [S11] DCC Registry Office: Marriages 1864 Dundee 2nd District 0089; DCC Registrar [17 Mar 2002], Dundee City Council Registrar, Commercial Street, Dundee, Angus, Scotland. Hereinafter cited as DCC Registry Office.
- [S64] GROS Statutory Marriage: GROS Statutory Marriages 1864 Dundee 2nd Distrtict 282/02 0089 [May 2010].