- Birth*: Ann Laurence Paterson was born on 29 April 1824 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of William Paterson and Euphemia Orkney.
- Married Name: As of 3 October 1853, her married name was Archibald.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Ann Laurence Paterson married Alexander Archibald on 3 October 1853 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Deceased) Death*: Ann Laurence Paterson died on 22 December 1864 at 17 Seagate, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 40 1864 deaths in the district of Montrose in the county of Forfar; ref 381; Ann Archibald married to Alexander Archibald seaman master (... ...); 1864 December twenty second 11.0. am 17 Seagate Montrose, f, 40 years; William Paterson mill foreman (dec) Euphemia Paterson ms Orkney; consumption ... disease as certified by W M Watson MD; John Paterson brother 74 Castle Street Montrose; 1864 December 26 at Montrose James Hay registrar.3
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected by Alexander Archibald in 1865 at Rosehill Cemetery, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads by Alex Archibald mariner imo w Ann L Paterson 21.12.1864 42, family Magdalen, Euphemia, Alex, Wm all d inf.4
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C113124.
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), M113124 [Aug 2009].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), image held [Sept 2005].
- [S23] Alison Mitchell ed. Monumental Inscriptions pre-1855 Angus Seacoast vol 2, Scottish Genealogy Society, Edinburgh, first ed (1981) 0 901061 22 0 Angus pre-1855 MI vol 2 page 238, ed Alison Mitchell 1981; [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) CSSCT1851_68 Montrose [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) CSSCT1861_45 Montrose 6 7 3 [Aug 2009].
Ann Laurence Paterson
Mother*: Euphemia Orkney b. 8 May 1800, d. 4 Sep 1865