Henry Bell Beattie
M, #5912, b. 9 May 1865, d. after 10 October 1890
- Birth*: Henry Bell Beattie was born on 9 May 1865 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.
- He was the son of Alexander Beattie and Helen Bell.
- (Witness) Marriage: Henry Bell Beattie witnessed the marriage of John Beattie and Jane Ann Wylie Paterson on Friday, 10 October 1890 at The Weavers Hall, Lochee, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1890 on the 10th day of October at the Weavers Hall Lochee after publication according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland John Beattie baker journeyman bachelor, 23, 3089 Perth Road Dundee, fath Alexander Beattie mason journeyman, moth Helen Rintoul Beattie ms Bell (dec), Jane Ann Wylie Paterson poerloom weaver spinster, 24, Smalls Lane Lochee, fath John Paterson merchant seaman (dec), moth Mary Paterson ms Findlay, signed Wm May St Lukes Lochee, wit Henry Bell Beattie, Margaret Helen Pateron, reg 1890 October 13th at Lochee J Robertson registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Henry Bell Beattie died after 10 October 1890.
Last Edited: 4 Jul 2010
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS [Aug 2005].