M, #5916, b. circa 1825, d. after 21 June 1878
- Birth*: Thomas Matthew was born circa 1825.
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Elizabeth Ramsay on 9 December 1848 at Liff Benvie & Invergowrie, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS.
- (Deceased) Death*: Thomas Matthew died after 21 June 1878 from Thomas marriage cert.
- (Witness) Marriage: He witnessed the marriage of John Findlay Paterson and Sarah Copeland Smith on Monday, 13 June 1881 at 70 Mid Street, Lochee, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1881 marriages in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee; ref 46; 1881 on the 13th day of June at 70 Mid Street Lochee after publication according to the forms of the Church of Scotland, John Paterson baker master bachelor, 27, Mid Street Lochee, fath John Paterson jute factory worker (dec), moth Mary Paterson ms Findlay; Sarah Smith spinner jute mill spinster, 24, Mid Street Lochee, fath Alexander Smith baker overseer (dec), moth Isabella Smith ms Downie, signed Wm May St Lukes Lochee, wit John Matthew, Thomas Matthew, reg 1881 June 22nd Lochee J Robertson registrar.1,2,3
Last Edited: 23 Sep 2016
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS member submission after 1991.
- [S6] From SS [Sept 2009].
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), [Aug 2005].