F, #5933, b. 27 April 1828, d. 26 August 1905
- Birth*: Ann Moncrieff was born on 27 April 1828 at Perthshire, Scotland; from Carol Turnham [Aug 2010].
- She was the daughter of John Moncrieff and Ann Easson.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Ann Moncrieff married James Runciman, son of John Runciman and Susan Donaldson, on 29 November 1850 at Kilspindie, Perthshire, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 29 November 1850, her married name was Runciman.
- (Deceased) Death*: Ann Moncrieff died on 26 August 1905 at Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 77 from Carol Turnham [Aug 2010].
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected by Ann Runciman in 1927 at Balgay Cemetery, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads P; erected by Ann Runciman In loving memory of her husband William Paterson who died 14th October 1924; also their children John, William, Susan and Charles who died in infancy; The above Ann Runciman died 17th October 1932; And their daughter Mary F Paterson wife of David Hill who died 11th November 1944 aged 50 years; their grandson William P Smart who died in infancy; And of her parents James Runciman and Ann Moncrieff; And her brother and sister John and Jean; small stone below To the memory of Our Dear Father and Mother.2
Last Edited: 9 Jul 2012
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index).
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , CPT [Sept 2010].