F, #5981, b. circa 1801
- Birth*: Jean Scott was born circa 1801.1
- Married Name: As of circa 1825, her married name was Adamson.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married Alexander Adamson, son of William Adamson and Jean Hall, on 6 January 1828 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse Alexander Adamson died on 12 January 1872 at Poorhouse, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1872 deaths in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 16; Alexander Adamson general labourer widower of Jean Scott, 1872 January Twelfth 6h 0m am Poorhouse Forfar, male aged 70 years; parents William Adamson warper (dec) & Jean Adamson ms Hall (dec); cause paralysis 6 months as vert by Charles Hunter surgeon; signed Andrew Adamson brother 8 Bell Place Forfar; regsitered 1872 January 13th at Forfar James Burns registrar.1
Last Edited: 1 Jul 2016
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Deaths 1872 Forfar 288/00 0016 image held [Oct 2014].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), "Scotland Marriages, 1561-1910," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XTVG-4P2 : accessed 1 February 2016), Alexr. Adamson and Jean Scott, 06 Jan 1828; citing Forfar,Angus,Scotland, reference ; FHL microfilm 993,432. [Feb 2016]