M, #6310, b. circa 1880
- Birth*: Peter McDougal was born circa 1880 at Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of Peter McDougal and Magdalene Paterson.
- (Informant) Death: Peter McDougal registered the death of Magdalene Paterson on 15 April 1939 at 3 Sinclair Street, Lochee, Forfarshire, Scotland; Magdalene McDougall jute spinner widow of Peter McDougall slotting machineman 1939 April 15th 11h 15m pm 3 Sinclair Street Lochee, f, 87 years, fath John Patterson merchant seaman (dec), moth Mary Patterson ms Findlay (dec), cardio vascular degeneration senility cardiac failure as cert by Wm Allison MBChB, inf Peter McDougall son, 105a High Street Lochee present, reg 1939 April 17th at Lochee John R Nicoll registrar.2
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census.
- [S50] GROS Statutory Death: [Aug 2005], General Record Office of Scotland, New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- [S17] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), [Aug 2005].