M, #6338, b. circa 1835
- Birth*: David Law was born circa 1835.
- (Witness) Marriage: He witnessed the marriage of George Wheatley and Jane Findlay on Thursday, 4 October 1855 at 20 Reform Street, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland; On the 4th day of October 1855 at 20 Reform Street Montrose marriage after banns was solemnised between us according to the rites and accom... of the Church of England George Wheatley (his mark) 9 Ferry Street Montrose age 22 Tailor journeyman bachelor born at Limehouse England 9 Aug 1833 parents William Wheatley handloom linen weaver and Catherine Wheatley ms Barlow; Jane Findlay spinster 20 Reform Street Montrose age 21 powerloom weaver spinster born at Montrose 10 July 1834 parents John Findlay flaxdresser and Catherine Findlay ms Laing, signed William Mackintosh AB minister of St ... Eng & ... Chapel Montrose witnessed David Law, Margaret Findlay, reg 1855 October 16 at Montrose James Hay registrar.1,2
- (Groom) Marriage*: David Law married Margaret Findlay, daughter of John Findlay and Catherine Laing, on 21 August 1857 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS member 537051 & A537425.
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland).
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), M113121 [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) CSSCT1861_45 Montrose [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_58 Montrose 7 18 18 [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1881_89 Liff, Benvie & Invergowrie 3 3 24 [Aug 2009].