M, #6342, b. 28 July 1858
- Birth*: David Law was born on 28 July 1858 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of David Law and Margaret Findlay.
- (Informant) Death: David Law registered the death of Margaret Findlay on 30 July 1885 at 105 High Street, Lochee, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1885 deaths in the district of Lochee in the burgh of Dundee; ref 161; Margaret Law widow of David Law wine merchant; 1885 Juy thirtieth 0h 40m pm 105 High Street Lochee; f, 48 years; John Findlay weaver (dec) Catherine Findlay ms Laing (dec); locomotor ataxia 3 years cancer of the liver 6 months as cert by W Ronaldson Clark UB&CU; David Law son 152 High Street Lochee; 1885 July 31st at Lochee J Robertson registrar.2
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index).
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 282 /05 0161 [Sept 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) CSSCT1861_45 Montrose [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_58 Montrose 7 18 18 [Aug 2009].