F, #6464, b. circa 1793, d. 20 December 1853
- Birth*: Margaret Hay was born circa 1793 at Tealing, Forfarshire, Scotland; from 1841 census [feb 2008]; Tealing from Howf File [feb 2008].
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married John Barrie on 27 May 1820 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS M112825 [feb 2008].
- Married Name: As of 27 May 1820, her married name was Barrie.
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Hay died on 20 December 1853 at Bell Street Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland, Hay [Barrie] Margaret, 20 Dec 1853, 50 year, Tealing, Apoplexy, widow of John Barrie heckler, Bell Street Lane [Feb 2008].1
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S18] FDCA, online www.FDCA.gov.uk, FDCA (City Square, Dundee), Howff File; 1180.
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) SCT1841/282 Dundee enumdist 64 folio 67 page 9; Dudhope Crescent.
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk).