- Birth*: Josephine Lowson Wheatley was born on 5 January 1869 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- She was the daughter of George Wheatley and Josephine Lowson.
- Married Name: As of 1889, her married name was Mackay.3
- Marriage Fact*: Josephine Lowson Wheatley and Henry Bartlet were Marriage Fact in 1889; Another researcher has a marriage to Henry Bartlet, but this information is disputed by others.3,4
- Marriage*: Josephine Lowson Wheatley married Duncan McKenzie Mackay in 1889 at Houghton-le-Spring, County Durham, England; ref vol10a page 541.3
- (Deceased) Death*: Josephine Lowson Wheatley died on 5 January 1938 at Houghton-le-Spring, County Durham, England, at age 69.4
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C112823 [Oct 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry RG11, 4972, 7, 8, GSU 1342196; [Aug 2009].
- [S40] From TM [Sept 2013].
- [S49] Website Web Site online (www.) from PL [Jan 2012].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_50 St Mary Dundee; [Aug 2009].
Josephine Lowson Wheatley
Mother*: Josephine Lowson b. 1852, d. 15 Dec 1915