F, #6579, b. 21 October 1857
- Birth*: Jemima Law was born on 21 October 1857 at Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James Law and Helen Findlay.
- Married Name: As of circa 1878, her married name was Dunn.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Jemima Law married William Dunn circa 1878.
- (Informant) Death: Jemima Law registered the death of Helen Findlay on 4 August 1880 at 198 Overgate, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1880 deaths in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee; ref 542; Helen Law widow of James Law spirit dealer; 1880 August fourth 3h 0m am 198 Overgate Dundee; f 48 years; John Findlay spirit dealer (dec) Catherine Findlay ms Laing (dec); heart disease uncertain time as cert by A Campbell FMCSed; Jemima Dunn daughter present; 1880 August 4th at Dundee Jas Anderson registrar.2
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Aug 2009].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), image held : GROS deaths ref 282/02 0542 [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1861_45 Montrose 19 2 9 [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Ancestry CSSCT1871_80 Dundee 4 16 17; [Aug 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) FHL film 0203480 GRO ref vol 282-1 enum 20 page 24 [Aug 2009].