- Birth*: Robina Officer Allan was born on 31 January 1925 at 18 Carnegie Street, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of David Ross Allan and Williamina Smith Orkney.
- Married Name: As of 19 April 1947, her married name was Inglis.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: Robina Officer Allan married John Low Inglis, son of John Low Inglis and Mary Ann West, on 19 April 1947 at Old Church, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland; John Low Inglis living at 8 William Street (not vaccinated against smallpox); Robina Officer Allan living at 21b North Street.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Robina Officer Allan died on 14 January 2003 at Montrose Royal Infirmary, Montrose, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 77 from SImsF via SS [Sept 2009].
- [S40] SImsF via SS [Sept 2009].
Robina Officer Allan
Mother*: Williamina Smith Orkney b. 9 Nov 1889, d. 9 Jun 1963