- Birth*: Mary Cuthbert was born circa 1887.
- She was the daughter of John Cuthbert and Mary Ann Paterson.
- Married Name: As of 12 October 1918, her married name was Kinnear.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Cuthbert married John Adamson Kinnear, son of David Kinnear and Helen Mitchell, on 12 October 1918 at Mather's Hotel, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1918 marriages in the district of St Mary in the burgh of Dundee, ref 325; 1918 on the twelfth day of October at Mather's Hotel Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Established Church of Scotland; signed John A Kinnear marine engineer Lieutenant Transport Canadian Expeditionary Force, bachelor, aged 30, residing 113 Arbroath Road Dundee, parents David Kinnear mill manager and Helen Gardiner Lowson Kinnear ms Mitchell; signed Mary Cuthbert, aged 30, residence Lauriston Longforgan, parents John Cuthbert gamekeeper and Mary Ann Cuthbert ms Paterson; signed W L Milroy minister of Abernyte, signed Norman McLeish, Mina Cuthbert witnesses; regsitered 1918 October 14th at Dundee Thos Meek registrar.1,2
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Cuthbert died in 1979 at Perth, Perthshire, Scotland.3,4
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1918 St Mary Dundee 282/02 0325 [May 2010].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , C Turnham [Apr 2010].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS 390/00 0926 [May 2010].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , from MI [C Turnham Apr 2010].
Mother*: Mary Ann Paterson b. 9 Jun 1855, d. 21 Dec 1944