M, #7499, b. circa 1840, d. 29 May 1863
- Birth*: David Dickson was born circa 1840 at Ireland; estim from 1851 census.1
- He was the son of James Dickson and Sarah Conlin.
- (Deceased) Death*: David Dickson died on 29 May 1863 at High Street, Dysart, Fife, Scotland, 1863 deaths in the district of Dysart in the county of Fife, ref 55; David Dickson linen weaver single; 1863 May Twenty Ninth 4h 0m pm High Street Dysart; male aged 21 years; parents James Dickson garden labourer, Sarah Dickson ms Conlin; cause phthisis time unknown as cert by Robert Todd MD; informant James Dickson father Dysart; registered 1863 June 1st at Dysart Willia Bonthron registrar.2
Last Edited: 21 Nov 2014
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) 1851 Scotland Census, Dysart, ed 5, page 8 [Oct 2010].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Stautory Deaths 1863 Dysart Fife 426/00 0055 [Oct 2010].