- Birth*: Annie Ford Key was born on 12 June 1897 at 51 Loch Street, St Nicholas, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland; 1897 births in the district of St Nicholas in the burgh of Aberdeen, ref 1057; Annie Ford Key, born 1897 June Twelfth 0h 5m am at 51 Loch Street Aberdeen, female, parents John Stewart Key plasters labourer and Catherine Key ms Condon married 1897 January 26th Dundee; signed John S Key father present, registered 1897 June 30th at Aberdeen signed Charles Stronach registrar.2,3
- She was the daughter of John Stewart Key and Catherine Honora Condon.
- (Adoptee) Adoption*: Annie Ford Key and James Anderson Condon were adopted circa 1902 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- Name Variation: As of 1903, Annie Ford Key was also known as Condon.4
- (Deceased) Death*: She died in 1912 at Ludlow, Massechusetts, USA, Catherine Honor Condon was born 1871 in Hackney, Middlesex, England, United Kingdom. Died 1898 in St. Nicholas, Aberdeen, Scotland leaving a baby named Annie Key. Annie Key was adopted by Catherine's brother James and imigrated to the US in 1903 with James and his family. She died in Ludlow, MA when she was 14 of polio.2
- Death: She died on 2 June 1918 at Sanatorium of Northampton, Ludlow, Massachusetts, USA, at age 20; Death Annie Ford Key; chelton68 added this on 16 Apr 2014; Death Certificate: 1918 Daths Registered, ref 64, died June 2, 1918 Annie Condon female age 21 yrs, 11 months, 21 days at Sanatorium of Northampton Massachusetts, usual residence East Street Hampshire County; occupation spinner; Cause of death: Tuberculosis of Lungs, buried Island Pond Cemetery, Ludlow, Massachusetts; Born Scotland, parents James Condon (b Scotland) & Catherine Smith (b England); record dated Sept 27.2,1
- [S40] CH [Jan 2016].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) condon888.
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1897 Aberdeen ref 168/01 1057 [Dec 2015].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Year: 1910; Census Place: Ludlow, Hampden, Massachusetts; Roll: T624_589; Page: 17A; Enumeration District: 0580; FHL microfilm: 1374602. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910 (NARA microfilm publication T624, 1,178 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA [Aug 2013].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Dundee; ED: 40; Page: 45; Line: 12; Roll: CSSCT1901_102. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Aug 2013]
Annie Ford Key1
Gibson, Alexander c1750 descendants
Jarren, Jannet c1717/18 descendants
Key, George c1770 descendants
Law, Alexander c1740 descendants
Myres, John c1790 descendants
Napier, Sarah c1790 descendants
Scott, David c1785 descendants
Steven, Elizabeth c1751/52 descendants
Stewart, Jane c1785 descendants
Young, Helen c1750 descendants
Mother*: Catherine Honora Condon b. 1871, d. 31 Jan 1900
Adoptive father: James Anderson Condon b. c 1876