F, #7724, b. 6 March 1803, d. 3 March 1885
- Baptism*: Ann Runciman was baptised on 6 March 1803 at Balindean, Inchture, Perthshire, Scotland; 1803 Baptisms; Runciman, March 6th, John Runciman in Balandean and his wife Susan Donald had a daughter baptized named Ann.1,2
- She was the daughter of John Runciman and Susan Donaldson.
- Married Name: As of 21 January 1831, her married name was Whittet.3
- Marriage*: Ann Runciman married David Whittet on Friday, 21 January 1831 at Perthshire, Scotland; Marriages; Janry 9th 1831, Whittet & Runciman, David Whittet & Anne Runciman both in this parish gave up their names in prder to be proclaimed for marriage & were afterwards married 21st inst.3
- (Deceased) Death*: Ann Runciman died on 3 March 1885 at Longforgan, Perthshire, Scotland, at age 81 Ann Whittet widow of David Whittet labourer, 1885 March third at 0h 45m am Longforgan; female aged 82 years; father John Runciman blacksmith (deceased), mother Susan Runciman ms Donaldson (deceased); decay of age, not certified; informant David Kermath son-in-law; registered 1885 March 9th at Longforgan, R K Christy, registrar.4
Last Edited: 17 Jul 2012
- [S35] Old Parochial Register of pre-1855 (General Record Office of Scotland) OPR births 359/0020 0231 Inchture [Jul 2010].
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Source Citation Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/X1MW-WH6 : accessed 17 July 2012), Ann Runciman, 1803 [Jul 2012].
- [S36] Old Parochial Register of marriage,pre-1855 (General Record Office of Scotland) GROS OPR marriages 359/0040 0079 Inchture [Jul 2010].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 377/00 0005 [Jul 2010].