- Married Name: Her married name was Brown.1
- Baptism*: Elizabeth Adamson was baptised in January 1817 at Kirriemuir, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- She was the daughter of Robert Adamson and Margaret Bruce.
- Marriage*: Elizabeth Adamson married Alexander Brown say 1838.1
- Death*: Elizabeth Adamson died after 1855; from father's death reg.3
- (Issue of (1855)) Death: Their parent Robert Adamson died on 17 August 1855 at School Wynd, Kirriemuir, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1855 deaths in the parish of Kirriemuir in the county of Forfar registered by James Stirling registrar, ref 136; Adamson Robert agricultural labourer, male aged 73 years; born Kingoldrum, 73 years in this district; parents Charles Adamson farmer (dec) and Martha Adamson maiden name Fenton (dec); married to Margaret Bruce (dec), Children 1) George dec at 35 in 1843, 2) Charles dec at 22 in 1834, 3) Robert dec at 20 in 1834, 4) Martha 43, 5) Elizabeth 39, 6) James dec at 33 in 1854, 7) Margaret dec at 19 in 1839, 8) David 33, 9) Jean 31, 10) William 29; died 1855 August seventeenth 4h am at School Wynd Kirriemuir of disease of the heart 10 months no medical attendant; buried church yard Kirriemuir as cert by John Robertson custodian; informant David Adamson son; registered 1855 August 18th at Kirriemuir James Stirling registrar.3
- [S40] From RB [Apr 2015].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS [Jun 2009].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1855 Kirriemuir 299/00 0136 [Oct 2010].
Mother*: Margaret Bruce b. c 1785, d. 5 Aug 1853