F, #8210, b. circa 1844
- Birth*: Euphemia Mackie was born circa 1844 at Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland; from 1851 census.1
- She was the daughter of John Mackie and Ann Gibson.
- (Informant) Death: Euphemia Mackie registered the death of John Mackie on 7 November 1893 at 6 Thorter Row, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1893 deaths in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 520; John Mackie ploughman widower of Ann Gibson; 1893 November seventh 2h 50 m am 6 Thorter Row; males aged 83 years; parents Neil Mackie farm labourer (dec) Ann Mackie ms Doig (dec); bronchitis 1 month senile debility as certified by William Kinnear MR; informant Euphemia Daw[?] mer x mark daughter & occupier present, David Scott registrar witness; registered 1893 Noember 7 at Dundee David Scott registrar.2
Last Edited: 7 May 2011
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Forfar; ED: 11; Page: 7; Line: 18; Roll: 664; Year: 1851.Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1851 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: Scotland. 1851 Scotland Census. Reels 1-217. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2011]
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 282/03 0520 image held; [Mar 2011].