F, #8448, b. circa 1843, d. 1880
- Birth*: Catherine Whitelaw was born circa 1843 at Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Somebody Whitelaw and Christina Somebody.2
- Married Name: As of 2 November 1865, her married name was Sime.1
- Marriage*: Catherine Whitelaw married Thomas Sime, son of John Sime and Marjory Simpson, on Thursday, 2 November 1865 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Catherine Whitelaw died in 1880 at St Andrew, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.3
Last Edited: 28 Jul 2011
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M112821 [July 2011].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Class: RG10; Piece: 1623; Folio: 77; Page: 42; GSU roll: 829930. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1871 England Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004. Original data: Census Returns of England and Wales, 1871. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1871. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England. The National Archives gives no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to the National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU. [July 2011]
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS statutory deaths 1880 Dundee 282/04 0361 no image [July 2011].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Mains; ED: 2; Page: 5; Line: 8; Roll: CSSCT1891_102; Year: 1891. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1891 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1891 Scotland Census. Reels 1-409. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [July 2011]
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), [July 2011].