F, #8530, b. circa 1861, d. before 1889
- Birth*: Isabella Halliday was born circa 1861 at Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Rebecca Glendinning.
- Married Name: As of after 3 April 1881, her married name was McHardy.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Isabella Halliday married John McHardy, son of William McHardy and Jean Cook, after 3 April 1881 at Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Death*: Isabella Halliday died before 1889.
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse John McHardy died on 23 December 1935 at Helenslea, Burrelton, Perthshire, Scotland; 1935 deaths in the district of Cargill in the county of Perth; ref 11; John McHardy tailor married to 1st Bella Halliday 2nd Helen Adamson; 1935 December twenty-third 4h 30m am Helenslea Burrelton ; m, 76 years; father William McHardy farm labourer (dec) mother Jean McHardy ms Cook (dec); cause endocatditis as cert by A McPherson MBChB Coupar-Angus; informant John C McHardy son present; registered 1935 December 23rd at Burrelton A H Flight registrar.2
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census [Nov 2010].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), image held ; 1935 Statutory deaths 338/00 0011, ref 11; [Jun 2009].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) 1881 census Govan Church [Nov 2010].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203686 GRO ref vol 646-1 enum 37 page 30 [Jun 2009].