- Birth*: Bessie Hardie McHardy was born say 1894.1
- She was the daughter of John McHardy and Helen Cuthbert Adamson.
- (Informant) Death: Bessie Hardie McHardy registered the death of John Adamson on 11 March 1909 at Burrleton, Cargill, Perthshire, Scotland; 1909 deaths in the parish of Cargill in the county of Perth; ref 5; John Adamson baker (master) widower of Ann Lowson; 1909 March eleventh 10h 5m am, Burrleton; m, 76 years, father George Adamson (dec), mother Betsy Adamson ms Cuthbert (dec); cerebral haemorrhage 4 days as cert by H A C Davidson LRCP etc; informant Bessie McHardy grandchild, Burrleton; registered 1909 March 12 at Cargill, J S Halliburton registrar.2
- (Witness) Marriage: Bessie Hardie McHardy witnessed the marriage of John MacFarlane Doig and Annie Lowson McHardy on Thursday, 27 July 1916 at 16 Bank Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1916 marriages in the district of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee; ref 177; 1916 on the twenty-seventh day of July at 16 Bank Street Dundee by declaration in the presence of David Thout (sic) Fenton despatch rider RE Houghton Regis Dunstable and Bessie Hardie McHardy teacher High Street Burrelton; John M'F Doig school teacher bachelor, 40, High Street North Berwick, father John Doig joiner retired, mother Euphemai Doig ms Forbes; Annie L McHardy spinster, 26, High Street Burrelton, father John McHardy tailor and clothier, mother Helen McHardy ms Adamson; by warrant of Sheriff Substitute of Forfarshire dated July 27th 1916; registered 1916 July 28th at Dundee Alex Buchan registrar.3
- Marriage*: Bessie Hardie McHardy married David Douglas Binny in 1925 at St Clement, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.4
- Married Name: As of 1925, her married name was Binny.
- Death*: Bessie Hardie McHardy died in 1981 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.5
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) 1901 census Cargill [Nov 2010].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), image held; 1909 stautory deaths 338/00 0005; [Jun 2009].
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), image held: 1916 Statuatory marraiges 282/03 0177; [Jun 2009].
- [S64] International Genealogical Index (IGI), GROS ref 282/02 0360 [Jun 2009].
- [S50] International Genealogical Index (IGI), GROS ref 364/00 0186, age 87 [Jun 2009].
Bessie Hardie McHardy
Mother*: Helen Cuthbert Adamson b. 19 Jul 1858, d. 22 Jan 1941