- Birth*: George Grubb was born circa 1809.1
- He was the son of Henry Grubb and Janet Forgan.1
- Death*: George Grubb died in 1850.1
- (Issue of (1855)) Death: Their parent Janet Forgan died on 26 January 1855 at Market Street, St Andrews, Fife, Scotland; 1855 deaths in the burgh of St Andrews in the county of Fife registered by John Sorley regsitrar, ref 13; Forgan, Janet or Grubb, female aged 72 years, born Crail Fifeshire 45 years in St Andrews, parents Andrew Forgan wheelwright (dec) & Forgan maiden name Agnes Honeyman (dec), married to Henry Grubb shoemaker, issue 1 George 45 dec, 2 Jess 43, 3 Helen 35, 4 Henry 33, 5 Andrew 31, 6 Christian 27, Allison 24; died January Twenty Sixth 7h 50m am, died at Market Street St Andrews, cause pleurisy for 4 days as certified by Thomas Malcolm surgeon who saw deceased January 25th 1855, buried in the Burial Ground of St Andrews as certified by David Scott sexton, signed Henry Grubb + his mark husband, signed John Ba...ry, Catherine W ... witnesses, regsitered 1855 January 29th at St Andrews signed John Sorley registrar.2
- (Issue of (1855)) Death: Their parent Henry Grubb died on 22 April 1855 at Market Street, St Andrews, Fife, Scotland; 1855 deaths in the burgh of St Andrews in the county of Fife registered by John Sorley registrar, ref 35; Grubb, Henry, shoemaker, male aged 72 years, born parish of Crail county of Fife, 45 years in St Andrews, parents William Grubb gardener (dec) and Helen Grubb maiden name Ramsay (dec), wife Janet Grubb maiden names Forgan (dec), issue 1. George dec at 40 in 1850, 2. Jess aged 43, 3. Helen 35, 4. Henry 33, 5. Andrew 31, 6. Christina 27, 7. Allison 24; died 1855 April Twenty first (scored out & 'second' inserted) 8h pm at Market Street St Andrews, cause confusion of the brain preceeded by a fall backwards down his stairs, 1 day, as certified by Thomas Malcolm surgeon who saw deceased April 22nd 1855, buried Burial Ground of St Andrews as certified by David Scott sexton, informant John Ramsay Inspector of Poor, registered 1855 April 24th at St Andrews John Sorley regsitrar.1
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1855 St Andrews Fife 452/01 0035 image held [Oct 2011].
- [S50] International Genealogical Index (IGI), GROS Statutory Death 1855 St Andrews ref 453/01 0013 image held [Mar 2015].
Mother*: Janet Forgan1 b. 19 Jun 1787, d. 26 Jan 1855