M, #9122, b. circa 1869, d. before 10 March 1946
- Birth*: Robert McKinlay was born circa 1869 at Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland.1
- Marriage*: He married Martha Waugh McClenaghen, daughter of Hugh McClenaghen and Janet Watson, in 1897 at Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland.1,2
- (Deceased) Death*: Robert McKinlay died before 10 March 1946 wife's death.3
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Martha Waugh McClenaghen died on 10 March 1946 at General Hospital, 253 Duke Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland; 1946 deaths in the district of Camlachie in the burgh of Glasgow, ref 200; Martha McKinlay widow of Robert McKinlay master mariner; 1946 March tenth 8h 20m am 253 Duke Street (Us Res 21 Hastie Street) Glasgow; female aged 75 years, parents Hugh McClenaghen iron pattern filer (dec) and Janet McClenaghen ms Watson (dec), heart failure as cert by A P Mackinnon MBChB, signed Andrew McClenaghen brother 9 Wall Street Camelon, registered 1946 March 11th at Glasgow Rob Irving assist registrar.3
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Maryhill; ED: 20; Page: 1; Line: 1; Roll: CSSCT1901_240; Year: 1901. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Nov 2011]
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS statutory marriage 1897 Falkirk Stirlingshire 479/00 0086 (no image) [Nov 2011].
- [S50] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS statutory death 1946 Camlachie Glasgow ref 644/03 0200 (image held) [Nov 2011].