- Birth*: Mary Fairweather was born in 1839 at Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- She was the daughter of Charles Fairweather and Ann Tosh.1
- Married Name: As of 28 July 1860, her married name was Hardie.3,2
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Fairweather married David Hardie on 28 July 1860 at Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland.3,2
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), C11310-4 [Jan 2012].
- [S40] Ancestry.co.uk members tree agent99116 [Jan 2012].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI), M11310-4 [Jan 2012].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Aberdeen St Nicholas; ED: 58; Page: 4; Line: 8; Roll: CSSCT1871_33; Year: 1871. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1871 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1871 Scotland Census. Reels 1-191. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland [Jan 2012].
Mother*: Ann Tosh1 b. c 1810, d. b 16 Nov 1869