F, #9261, b. circa 1815
- Birth*: Elisabeth Crane was born circa 1815 at Airlie, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 11 December 1836, her married name was Adamson.
- Marriage*: She married Peter Adamson, son of James Adamson and Margaret Whyte, on Sunday, 11 December 1836 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: Elisabeth Crane is commemorated on the headstone erected in June 1858 at Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads Sacred to the memory of Peter Adamson who died 26th June 1858 aged 61 and Elizabeth Crane his wife who died 2nd February 1895 aged 83, also of his sister Alison widow of William Sturrock who died 14th June 1869 aged 84 and of James his son who died 20th May 1898 aged 47 also his daughter Alison Adamson or Myles who died 21at April 1925 aged 86; and his youngest daughter Mary Crane Adamson who died 15th April 1926 aged 70.3
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census from 1881 census [Jun 2009].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS M112884 [Jun 2009].
- [S21] Headstone Photograph; , Headstone photo PCC [May 2009].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) SCT1841/288, Forfar, enum 18, folio 20, page 22; [June 2009].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL Film 0203492 GRO ref vol 288 enum 13 page 2; [Jun 2009].