Thomas Fleming McFarlane1
M, #9269, b. circa 1830, d. 4 December 1897
- Birth*: Thomas Fleming McFarlane was born circa 1830.1
- (Groom) Marriage*: He married Margaret Paton on 21 November 1853 at Auchterderran, Fife, Scotland.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Thomas Fleming McFarlane died on 4 December 1897 at Fernlea, Ferntower Road, Crieff, Perthshire, Scotland, 1897 deaths in the parish of Crieff in the county of Perth, ref 109; Thomas Fleming McFarlane photograoher married to Margaret Paton, 1897 December Fourth 1h 40m pm Fernlea, Ferntower Road Crieff, ma;e aged 68 years, parents Alexander McFarlane clerk (dec) and Janet McFarlane ms Hay (dec), fatty degeneration of heart 10 years, angina pecloris 8 years as certified by Alexander Stuart MBnn, informant Thos McFarlane son present, registered 1897 December 17th at Crieff John M Crerar assistant registrar David McLement registrar.2,3
- (Spouse) Death: His spouse Margaret Paton died on 19 June 1913 at Fernlea Cottage, Ferntower Road, Crieff, Perthshire, Scotland; 1913 deaths in the parish of Crieff in the county of Perth, ref 36; Margaret Macfarlane widow of Thomas Fleming MacFarlane photographer, 1913 June Nineteenth 1h 25m am Fernlea Coattage Ferntower Road Crieff, female 80 years, parents James Paton pit sinker (dec) and Christina Paton ms Lindsay (dec), cancer of the pylorus, time not known as cert by J M Dewar MBChB Crieff, signed Alexander Todd son-in-law present, registered 1913 June 19th at Crieff Patrick G McAra assitant registrar, Tho McDuff registrar.4
Last Edited: 26 May 2016
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1877 Crieff 342/00 0106 [Mar 2012].
- [S27] Unknown author GROS, n.pub., n.p., unknown edition (unknown publish date) unknown isbn GROS ref SC49/31/173 Wills inventoried at Perth Sheriff Court via DC [Mar 2012].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1897 Crieff 342/00 0109 from DC [Mar 2012].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Statutory Death 1913 Crieff 342/00 0036 from DC [Mar 2012].