- Birth*: Jessie Fenton Alexander was born on 17 January 1893 at Loanhead, Kilry, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of David Alexander and Agnes Edwards Fyfe.1
- (Witness) Marriage: Jessie Fenton Alexander witnessed the marriage of George Robertson and Davina Fenton Fyfe on Wednesday, 18 June 1913 at Merklands, Kirkmichael, Perthshire, Scotland; Spinster residing in St. Andrew's Street, Alyth, Perthshire (Age 28, Domestic Servant); his residence Commercial Street, Alyth, Perthshire, Age 33, occ Van Man; John Clark Fearn, Minister of Kilry Parish, Witnesses: Thomas Edward & Jessie Fenton Alexander.2,1
- Married Name: As of 20 November 1920, her married name was Swinton.1
- Death*: Jessie Fenton Alexander died in 1970 at Bellshill, Lanarkshire, Scotland.1
- [S40] From HF [June 2011].
- [S40] From LW [Sept 2007].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Alyth; ED: 8; Page: 8; Line: 10; Roll: CSSCT1901_115. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2013]
Jessie Fenton Alexander1
Mother*: Agnes Edwards Fyfe1 b. 21 Apr 1868, d. 26 Apr 1948