F, #962, b. circa 1870, d. 8 March 1902
- Birth*: Annie Breckinridge was born circa 1870 at Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married George Gracie Neave, son of James Neave and Agnes Gracie, on 17 July 1891 at Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Married Name: As of 17 July 1891, her married name was Neave.
- (Deceased) Death*: Annie Breckinridge died on 8 March 1902 at 169 Reidvale Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland, 1902 deaths in the district of Dennistoun in the county of Lanark, ref 570; Annie Neave married to George Neave engine fitter; 1902 March eighth 5h 0m am 169 Reidvale Street Glasgow; female aged 32 years; parents John Brackinridge house painter and Isabella Brackinridge me Boyd; pernicious anemia as cert bby Josh Scanlan MBChB; signed George Neave widower present; registered 1902 March 8th at Glasgow Peter Ferguson registrar.1
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory death 1902 Glasgow Dennistoun 644/03 0570 image held [Feb 2006].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Glasgow Dennistoun; ED: 13; Page: 24; Line: 19; Roll: CSSCT1901_273; Year: 1901. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Sept 2011]