F, #996, b. 13 October 1832, d. 12 February 1862
- Birth*: Jean Annandale was born on 13 October 1832 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- Baptism: She was baptised on 21 October 1832 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married George Neave, son of David Neave and Isabel Calder, on 1 January 1855 at Forfar, Angus, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 1 January 1855, her married name was Neave.
- (Deceased) Death*: Jean Annandale died on 12 February 1862 at Forfar, Angus, Scotland, at age 29.1,2
- Burial*: She was buried on 15 February 1862 at Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse George Neave died in October 1883.2
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: Jean Annandale is commemorated on the headstone erected by Isabel Calder in February 1862 at Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland. Annandale, Jean Neave buried 15 February 1862 Inscription reads Erected by Isabella Calder in memory of her husband David Neave who died 16th Febry 1876 aged 76 years; the above Isabella Calder died 3rd July 1881 aged 81 years
McIntosh, Annie Neave 25 August 1906
Neave, George 12 October 1883
Neave, Isabella 13 July 1878
Neave, David 19 February 1876
Langlands, William 03 May 1870
Fenton, Baby 07 January 1867
Annandale, Jean Neave 15 February 1862.3,2
Last Edited: 20 Feb 2017
- [S40] WF [Feb 2006].
- [S62] Website Deceased online (www.deceasedonline.com) interment details; authority Angus Council; cemetery Newmonthill; grave reference F/156/3 [Feb 2017].
- [S43] PCC Photographs, Lair ref F/156/3 [Sep 2010].