- Birth*: Mary Kinnear was born on 8 March 1818 at Dunnichen, Angus, Scotland.
- She was the daughter of Thomas Kinnear and Janet Tarbat.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Mary Kinnear married George Philip on 1 February 1850 at Carmylie, Forfarshire, Scotland; LDS M112764 Aug 2006.
- (Witness) Death: Mary Kinnear witnessed the death of Janet Tarbat on 28 July 1858 at Letham, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1858 deaths in the parish of Dunnichen in the county of Forfar, ref 12; Kinnear Janet widow of a (HL Weaver?), 1858 July twenty-eighth 2h 0m am Letham, female aged 74 years, parents William Tarbat stone dyker (dec) and Elizabeth Tarbat maiden name Robb (dec); cause slow fever with the general infirmities of old age, ill 19 days, no medical attendant, buried churchyard of Dunnichen as certified by David Smith sexton, informant Mary Kinnear her X mark daughter present Thomas Macbeth regsitrar witness, registered 1858 August 8th at Letham Thomas Macbeth regsitrar.
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Kinnear died on 30 September 1906 at Hemming Street, Letham, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 88 cert held: 1906 deaths in the parish of Dunnichen in the county of Forfar; Mary Phillips widow of George Phillips quarrier; 1906 September thirtieth 7h 12m am Hemming Street, f, 88 years, Thomas Kinnear crofter (dec) Janet Kinnear ms Tarbat (dec), enteritis 8 days as cert by Wm Barrom MD CM, Mary Dow niece present.
Mother*: Janet Tarbat b. 16 Feb 1784, d. 28 Jul 1858