- Emigration*: Hope Myra Morrison Conway emigrated; to Canada.
- Occupation*: Hope was Chiropodist.
- Birth*: She was born in 1915 at St Mary, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of Robert Fisher McKenzie Conway and Elizabeth (Lizzie) Miller Morrison.
- (Witness) Event-Misc: Hope Myra Morrison Conway was present when James Conway and Agnes McKenzie Fisher were celebrating their Diamond Wedding Anniversary on 8 June 1921 at Masonic Hall, Cupar, Fife, Scotland.2
- Married Name: As of 21 June 1937, her married name was Andrews.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Hope Myra Morrison Conway married Joseph Stanley Andrews on 21 June 1937 at Baptist Church, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, Scotland; 1937 marriages in the district of Hamilton in the county of Lanark, ref 162, 1937 on the Twenty-First day of June at Baptist Church Hamilton after banns according to the forms of the Baptist Church, signed Joseph Stanley Andrews Baptist Church Minister bachelor aged 25, 18 Mount Stewart Street Carluke, parents James Smith Andrews Baptist Church minister and Janet Andrews ms Lees; signed Hope Myrra Morrison Conway chiropodist spinster aged 22, 13 Bent Road Hamilton, parents Robert Fisher Conway Baptist Church minister and Elizabeth Miller Conway ms Morrison; signed John Conway minister emetrius Free Church of England Bristol, signed Ruth Fisher Conway Chrystal Bank Hamilton, Douglas Cameron Smith 5 Manse Crescent Stirling witnesses; registered 1937 Jane 22nd at Hamilton James Frame registrar
[and from photograph provided by their grand-daughter].3,4
- (Deceased) Death*: Hope Myra Morrison Conway died on 6 January 2000 at Guelph, Ontario, Canada.5,6
- [S14] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Birth 1915 Dundee ref 282/02 0351 no image held [Aug 2011].
- [S4] James Conway - Agnes McKenzie Fisher, Autograph Book, 7 Jun 1911 & 1921, PC Carson, 2 Gillburn Road, Dundee, Scotland, Golden Wedding & Diamond Wedding Autograph Book.
- [S40] JF [Oct 2010].
- [S64] Unknown subject, General Record Office of Scotland, New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland, GROS Statutory marriage Hamilton 1937 647/00 0162 image held [Aug 2011].
- [S33] Interview , src CN Adamson .
- [S32] Newspaper Article, Andrews, Hope Myra Morrison (Conway); 84; Guelph ON; Guelph Daily Mercury; 2000-1-6; koorn.
Hope Myra Morrison Conway
Mother*: Elizabeth (Lizzie) Miller Morrison b. c 1885, d. a 1947
Carson, Jane c 1790 descendants
Conway, Hugh c 1780 descendants
Fisher, Charles c1765 descendants
Maitland, Agnes c1766 descendants
McConnell, Helen c1765 descendants
McKenzie, Robert c1770 descendants
McWilliam, William c1765 descendants
Pollock, Marion c1770 descendants
Waugh, James c1790 descendants