Martha Campbell Stephen
F, #627, b. circa 1904, d. 9 September 1991
- Birth*: Martha Campbell Stephen was born circa 1904.
- Married Name: As of circa 1930, her married name was Dargie.
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married James Dargie, son of James Dargie and Martha Gray, on 3 December 1932 at St Clement, Dundee, Angus, Scotland; 1932 marriages in the distrcit of St Clement in the burgh of Dundee, ref 410; 1932 on the third day of December at 12 Laurelbank Dundee after publication according to the formsof the Church of Scotland; signed James Dargie bulders labourer aged 27 residing 35 Dundonald Street Dundee, parents James Dargie ttram car driver and MArtha Dargie ns Gray; signed Martha Campbell Stephen flax machine warper spinster aged 30 residing 165 Strathmartine Road Dundee parents John Shaw Stephen joiner and Martha Stephen ms Campbell; signed Donald Campbell minister of Bonnethill Church of Scotland Dundee, signed David Stephen, Annie Stephen both of 165 Starthmartine Road Dundee, witnesses; 1932 December 6th at Dundee W H Phillip registrar.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Martha Campbell Stephen died on 9 September 1991 at Dundee, Scotland.
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS statutory marriages Dundee, St Clement 1932 282/02 0410 [Aug 2011].