F, #992, b. circa 1800, d. 3 July 1881
Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar
erected by Isabella Calder in memory of her husband David Neave who died 16th Feby 1876 aged 76 years.
The above Isabella Calder who died 3rd July 1881 aged 81 years.
- Birth*: Isabel Calder was born circa 1800 at Aberlemno, Forfarshire, Scotland.3,1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married David Neave, son of James Neave and Isobel Crighton, on 21 December 1823 at Forfar, Angus, Scotland.1
- Married Name: As of 21 December 1823, her married name was Neave.
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse David Neave died on 16 February 1876 at 17 Newmonthill, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1876 deaths in the district of Forfar in the county of Forfar, ref 47; David Neave handloom linen weaver married to Bell Caddell 1876 February 16th 7h 30m pm 17 Newmonthill Forfar, m, 75 years, fath James Neave shoemaker journeyman (dec), moth Bell Neave ms Crichton (dec), chronic bronchitis 2 months as cert by Charles Hunter surgeon, signed James Neave son present 8 Newmonthill Forfar, reg 1876 February 17th at Forfar W H Thomson registrar.4,1
- (Deceased) Death*: Isabel Calder died on 3 July 1881 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, from MI.5
- (Erector) Memorial Inscription*: A Headstone was erected by Isabel Calder in February 1862 at Newmonthill Cemetery, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads Erected by Isabella Calder in memory of her husband David Neave who died 16th Febry 1876 aged 76 years; the above Isabella Calder died 3rd July 1881 aged 81 years
McIntosh, Annie Neave 25 August 1906
Neave, George 12 October 1883
Neave, Isabella 13 July 1878
Neave, David 19 February 1876
Langlands, William 03 May 1870
Fenton, Baby 07 January 1867
Annandale, Jean Neave 15 February 1862.6,7
Last Edited: 20 Feb 2017
- [S40] WF [Feb 2006].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), PCC Photographs [Sep 2010].
- [S30] LDS 1881 Census FHL film 0203492 GRO ref vol 288 Enum Dist 4 page 16; 17 Newmonthill Street, Forfar, Forfar, Scotland; [Jan 2009].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1876 Forfar 288/... ref 47 image held [Sep 2005].
- [S43] PCC Photographs [Sep 2010].
- [S43] PCC Photographs, Lair ref F/156/3 [Sep 2010].
- [S62] Website Deceased online (www.deceasedonline.com) interment details; authority Angus Council; cemetery Newmonthill; grave reference F/156/3 [Feb 2017].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/).