Margaret Walker Pitkethly
F, #1568, b. 5 September 1836, d. 22 October 1881
- Birth*: Margaret Walker Pitkethly was born on 5 September 1836 at Newburgh, Fife, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of John Pitkethly and Helen McNaughton.
- Married Name: As of 31 December 1863, her married name was Davidson.
- (Bride) Marriage*: Margaret Walker Pitkethly married John Davidson on 31 December 1863 at Newburgh, Fife, Scotland; IGI Jan 2006.
- (Deceased) Death*: Margaret Walker Pitkethly died on 22 October 1881 at West Port, Newburgh, Fife, Scotland, at age 45 Margaret Davidson, married to John Davidson, linen bleacher; Died - 22 October 1881, WestPort, Newburgh; Age - 45; Father - John Pitkethly, mason, decd; Mother - Helen Pitkethly MS McNaughton, decd; Cause - confined to bed for years; Informant - husband; from Irene Pollands Hall Jan 2006; Death reg. #38/1881/Newburgh; (Irene notes - I have to question the age on this one. It could have been wrong on the registration but it could also be that I copied it wrong. Or I couldn't read my own writing when I typed it up! - But when applied to the correct Maragret, the age is correct [PC Aug 2010].)
Last Edited: 30 Sep 2011
- [S40] From FR [Aug 2010].