F, #10117, b. 1 August 1857, d. 19 March 1862
- Birth*: Mary Neave was born on 1 August 1857 at Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of John Neave and Ann Crighton.1
- (Deceased) Death*: Mary Neave died on 19 March 1862 at West High Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland, at age 4 Deaths: At West High Street, Forfar on the 19th inst., of hooping cough, Mary, aged 4 years, daughter of Mr John Neave, tailor.2
Last Edited: 23 Feb 2018
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [April 2012].
- [S32] Newspaper Article, British Newspaper Archive, Dundee Advertiser, Friday, March 21, 1862 [Jan 2012].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Forfar; ED: 14; Page: 3; Line: 2; Roll: CSSCT1861_42. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1861 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: Scotland. 1861 Scotland Census. Reels 1-150. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Apr 2013]