M, #10123, b. 20 March 1862
- Birth*: David Neave was born on 20 March 1862 at West High Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland; Births: At West High Street, Forfar on the 20th inst., Mrs John Neave, of twin sons.1,2
- He was the son of John Neave and Ann Crighton.1
Last Edited: 23 Feb 2018
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [April 2012].
- [S32] Newspaper Article, British Newspaper Archive, Dundee Advertiser, Friday, March 21, 1862 [Jan 2012].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Forfar; ED: 14; Page: 17; Line: 9; Roll: CSSCT1871_55. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1871 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1871 Scotland Census. Reels 1-191. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Apr 2013]