M, #10137, b. 25 September 1843
- Birth*: David Paterson was born on 25 September 1843 at Tealing, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- He was the son of George Paterson and Mary Millar Preston.1
- (Witness) Marriage: David Paterson witnessed the marriage of James Paterson and Ann Key on Friday, 22 July 1870 at Monifieth, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1870 marriages in the parish of Monifieth in th county of Forfar, ref 30; 1870 on the Twenty-second day of July at Monifieth after Banns according to the forms of the United Presbyterian Church, signed James Patterson farm servant bachelor, 21, residing Strathmartine Castle, Strathmartine, parents George Patterson grocer and Mary Patterson ms Preston; signed Ann Keay domestic servant spinster, 21, residing Leyshade Muroes, parents William Keay labourer and Elizabeth Keay ms Myers; signed John ... Millar minister of United Presbyterian Congregation Carnoustie, signed David Paterson, Margaret Keay witnesses; registered 1870 July 23rd at Monifieth, William Smith registrar.2
Last Edited: 16 Apr 2017
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), [Apr 2013].
- [S64] Unknown subject, International Genealogical Index (IGI) (New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland: General Record Office of Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriages 1870 Monifieth 310/00 0030 [Apr 2013].