- Birth*: Mary Adamson was born in 1837 at Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- She was the daughter of James Webster Adamson and Jane Morrison.
- Married Name: As of 31 December 1857, her married name was Holliday.2
- Marriage*: Mary Adamson married William Holliday on Thursday, 31 December 1857 at Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland.2
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), LDS member submission after 1991 [Jul 2009].
- [S49] Website Web Site online (www.) http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=dmelliott&id=I166 and DE [Dec 2010].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) FreeCEN SCT1811/272 ; Arbroath enum 7 folio 7 page 13 & 14; Newgate Street [Jul 2009].
Mother*: Jane Morrison b. c 1802, d. 23 Jul 1844