- Birth*: Robert McBride was born circa 1873 at Maybole, Ayrshire, Scotland, .1
- Marriage*: He married Annie Oram, daughter of Robert Oram and Mary Fisher, in 1895 at Maybole, Ayrshire, Scotland, .1
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1895 Maybole 605/00 0013 [April 2014].
- [S54] Website findmypast.co.uk (www.findmypast.co.uk) 1901 census transcription details for: 11, Society Street, Maybole National Archive Reference: RG number: RG13 Piece: 605 Folio: 318 Page: 23 Reg. District: Maybole Sub District: Parish: Maybole Enum. District: Ecclesiastical District: City/Municipal Borough: Address: 11, Society Street, Maybole County: Ayrshire [March 2014].
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Information: Ancestry.com. Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010. Original data: Passenger Lists, 1865–1935. Microfilm Publications T-479 to T-520, T-4689 to T-4874, T-14700 to T-14939, C-4511 to C-4542. Library and Archives Canada, n.d. RG 76-C. Department of Employment and Immigration fonds. Library and Archives Canada Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. [April 2014]
M, #10805, b. circa 1873
Last Edited: 14 Apr 2015