- Birth*: Nellie Dey Samson was born on 19 September 1889 at 26 South Street, Forfar, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2
- She was the daughter of William Welsh Samson and Helen Grieve Allardice.1
- Married Name: As of 27 November 1914, her married name was Crowe.2
- Marriage*: Nellie Dey Samson married David Halket Crowe, son of Thomas Orlando Crowe and Elizabeth Halket, on Friday, 27 November 1914 at St Mary's Church, Arbroath, Forfarshire, Scotland.2
- (Deceased) Death*: Nellie Dey Samson died on 5 April 1982 at Long Term Care Facilities, Parma Cuyahoga, Ohio, USA, at age 92.2
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Arbroath; ED: 2; Page: 32; Line: 18; Roll: CSSCT1901_85. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [April 2014]
- [S40] CM [Mar 2014].
Mother*: Helen Grieve Allardice1 b. c 1861, d. 6 Jul 1935