- (Child) Birth*: Ann Hattyne was born in 1810.2
- Marriage: She married Charles Neave, son of Charles Neave, on Sunday, 8 April 1832 at Meigle, Perthshire, Scotland.3
- Married Name: As of 8 April 1832, her married name was Neave.1,3
- Name Variation: As of 15 April 1837, Ann Hattyne was also known as Hatton.
- (Deceased) Death*: She died on 25 February 1879 at Kirkinch, Eassie & Nevay, Forfarshire, Scotland, 1879 deaths in the parish of Eassie & Nevay in the county of Forfar, ref 4; Ann Lindsay Neave married to Charles Neave pendicler, 1879 February Twenty-Fifth 9h 0m pm Kirkinch, female 68 years, parents Joseph Hattyne soldier lieutenant regiment unknown (dec) and Agnes Hattyne ms Richardson (dec), pleuritis 10 days gastritiis 8 days as certified by D M Mills surgeon, signed Charles Neave husband present, registered 1879 March 3rd at Eassie signed Alexander Mearns registrar.2,4
- (Witness) Memorial Inscription: She is commemorated on the headstone erected in 1891 at Nevay Churchyard, Forfarshire, Scotland. Inscription reads Chas Neave 27.12.1891 80, w Annie Hawtyn 25.2.1879 68, chn David 5.8.1853 20, Willie 12.2.1866 15, Chas 1.6.1868 30, Jas 29.12.1887 38, Annie, Henrietta, Geo, Wm - - - -.4
- (Spouse) Death: Her spouse Charles Neave died on 21 December 1891 at Jeanfield Farm, Strathmartine, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1891 deaths in the parsih of Strathmartine in the county of Forfar, ref 21; Charles Neave crofter widower of Ann Hattan, 1891 December Twenty-First 7h 0m am Jeanfield Farm Strathmartine, male aged 81 years, parents Charles Neave joiner (dec) and Agnes Neave ms Doig (dec); senile decay as cert by John B Butter MB CM, signed Joseph Neave son present, registered 1891 December 22nd at Strathmartine signed James McAsh registrar.5
- Marriage: Ann Hattyne married Charles Neave, son of Charles Neave, on Sunday, 8 April 1832 at Meigle, Perthshire, Scotland.3
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1867 Eassie & Nevay, ref 284/00 0001 [Nov 2012].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Death 1879 Eassie & Nevay, ref 284/00 0004 image held [Nov 2012].
- [S1] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), M113794 [Jan2009].
- [S42] Alison Mitchell ed. Monumental Inscriptions pre-1855 Angus Strathmore vol 1, Scottish Genealogy Society, Edinburgh, first ed (1979, reprint 1993 & 1996) 0 901061 20 4 Parish Nevay ref 55, next 56 [May 2016].
- [S50] General Record Office for Scotland, GROS Statutory Death 1891 Strathmartine, ref 307/02 0021 image held [Nov 2012].
- [S13] Website FreeCEN UK Census Online Project (http://www.freecen.org.uk/) FreeCEN SCT1841/284, Eassie & Nevay, Angus, EnumDist 4, Folio ), page 2; Kirkinch.
- [S56] International Genealogical Index (IGI) (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA: International Genealogical Index), Search Results from Historical Records
1-6 of 6 results for Father Name: charles neave, Mother Name: ann hatton [Jan 2015].
Ann Neave b. 6 Jul 1833
Henareta Neave b. 16 Apr 1836
John Neave+ b. 15 Apr 1837, d. b 12 Aug 1915
Charles Neave+7 b. 24 Feb 1839, d. 1 Jun 1868
Joseph Neave5 b. 14 Apr 1841
Agnes Neave+1 b. 13 May 1843
George Millan Neave b. 6 Aug 1845
William Neave7 b. 27 Mar 1847
James McLaren Neave+7 b. 27 Apr 1849, d. 29 Dec 1886
William Neave7 b. 1 Jan 1851, d. 12 Feb 1866