F, #11676, b. 1866
- Birth*: Ann McLauchlan was born in 1866.1
- (Bride) Marriage*: She married John Crighton on 12 October 1887 at 11 Cochrane Street, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland; 1887 marriages in the district of St Mary in the burgh of burgh of Dundee, ref 172; 1887 on the Twelfth day of October at 11 Cochrane Street Dundee after banns according to the forms of the Presbyterian Church, signed John Crighton ship plate rivitter bachelor aged 21 residing 11 Cochrane Street Dundee, parents James Crighton saw miller (dec) & Janet Crighton ms Dalgetty (dec); signed Ann McLauchlan jute weaver spinster aged 20 residence 11 Cochrane Street Dundee, parents John McLaughlan building contractor & Margaret McLauchlan ms Small; signed David Macrae minister Dundee, signed John Adamsn, Susan McLauchlan witnesses; registered 1887 October 7th at Dundee signed Jas Anderson registrar.1,2
- Married Name: As of 12 October 1887, her married name was Crighton.1,2
Last Edited: 24 Feb 2015
- [S9] Website Ancestry.co.uk (www.ancestry.co.uk) Source Citation: Parish: Blairgowrie; ED: 3; Page: 26; Line: 12; Roll: CSSCT1901_116. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1901 Scotland Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007. Original data: Scotland. 1901 Scotland Census. Reels 1-446. General Register Office for Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland. [Mar 2014]
- [S64] General Record Office for Scotland, online www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, General Record Office for Scotland (Edinburgh, Scotland), GROS Statutory Marriage 1887 Dundee St Mary 282/02 0172 image held [Feb 2015].