- Birth*: Margaret Hay was born circa 1851.1
- Married Name: As of 1876, her married name was Milne.1
- Marriage*: She married David Mitchell Milne, son of David Milne and Mary Ann Cairns, in 1876 at Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.1
- (Informant) Death: Margaret Hay registered the death of James Cairns Milne on 6 November 1918 at Sacile, Pordenone, Italy; Buried Nov 1918, Tezze, Treviso, Italy.
RAMC in the Great War - Profile of James Cairns Milne James was educated at St Andrews University. He was a member of the Pharmaceutical Society and a lecturer in pharmacy at the University College, Dundee, and was Pharmaceutical Assistant to the Professor of Materia Medica. James was killed accidentally by a live bomb at Sacile, Italy. He was the son of David M and Margaret Milne of 14 Wilkie's Lane, Dundee.2
- Death*: Margaret Hay died in 1934.1
- [S40] CM [Mar 2014].
- [S40] CM
com/profile.php?cPath=274_124&profile_id=7746&osCsid=88a9b00488cba7ddc4411b134f32b36bhttp://www.cwgc.org/find-war-dead/casualty/640194/MILNE,%20JAMES%20CAIRNS [Mar 2014].
George Watson Milne1 b. 1878, d. 7 Sep 1949
David Peters Milne1 b. 1879
William Alexander Milne1 b. c 1881, d. a 7 Sep 1949
Charles Hay Milne1 b. 1884
James Cairns Milne1 b. 21 Sep 1886, d. 6 Nov 1918
Mary Ann Cairns Milne1 b. 1889
Andrew Boyd Hay Milne1 b. 6 Sep 1891
Kenneth Boyd Milne1 b. 1894